8 Ways To Reduce Belly. What Can I Do? Let’s Find Out.
The problem of accumulating fat on the abdomen is one of the problems. That may increase the risk of many serious and chronic diseases. From heart disease, diabetes, to some types of cancer learning. How to reduce your belly may one way to solve this problem at โปรโมชั่น ufabet.
Nowadays, there are many ways to reduce belly or reduce fat. The first method is natural reduction. like exercise and diet. The second method is the surgical method. This is a method that the doctor needs to determine the suitability of the individual first. And the last method is to use weight loss pills. Which must be used under the supervision of a doctor.
How to reduce belly, what should I do?
Before starting to learn how to reduce belly should understand that It is not possible to lose fat only in the abdominal area or any other area of the body alone. but to reduce fat all over the body This will result in the reduction of fat in different areas by the following methods.
Those who want to lose belly should start doing cardio exercise (Cardio Exercise) about 150 minutes per week. to burn calories Examples of exercises in this group are running, brisk walking, cycling. or swimming
Additionally, during the week, include resistance training, whether it’s weight training or bodyweight , at least 2-3 days a week. to help build muscle and metabolic rate
2. Control the calorie intake of food eaten.
The important thing in reducing belly or fat loss is Controlling the amount of calories from food, the principle is Try to eat for the body to get less calories than the body uses.
The calorie control should be in moderation. or should not be less than about 1,200 calories per day Because if less The body may not receive enough energy and nutrients to meet its needs.
3. Choose the right nutrients
In addition to the amount of food or the amount of calories. It is important to take into account the nutrients you eat. The main nutrients. That should controlled or avoided are Refined carbohydrates, trans fats, sodium, and sugar
As for the nutrients that should be started eating more, they are:
- Protein Because protein is a nutrient that helps control appetite. and build muscle mass The optimal amount is about 0.8–1 g per 1 kg of body weight, for example, 40–50 g/day for people with a body weight of 50 kg or those who exercise. build muscle may need to increase 2–3 times, eg 100–150 g/day if body weight is 50 kg
- Carbohydrates from healthy sources such as whole grains and vegetables .
- Omega-3- rich fish such as mackerel, sardines, and salmon.
- Dietary fiber to help your body feel full longer.
4. Control or avoid drinking alcoholic beverages.
This is because drinking alcoholic beverages on a regular basis may make it harder to lose belly fat or lose fat. It may also add up extra calories. This can lead to increased belly fat.
5. Manage Stress
Because stress is one of the causes that may result in the adrenal glands producing more hormones, cortisol (Cortisol). Which studies have shown. It is possible that increased levels of this hormone may be associated with an increase in body fat.
6. Get enough sleep
To reduce belly or reduce fat effectively, getting enough sleep or about at least 7 hours a day is important. This is because sleep deprivation can affect the function of certain hormones in the body. These include leptin and ghrelin, hormones involved in regulating your body’s appetite.
However, the method to reduce the belly mentioned above is a method that takes time to see results. Those who want to reduce belly or reduce fat must do it regularly.
7. Undergo surgery
Medical or surgical methods of abdominal reduction are the methods that the doctor needs to consider the suitability of the patient first. The group of patients that the doctor may consider for treatment is those with a BMI of 40 or more, or a patient with a BMI of 30 or more at risk of complications from obesity.
8. Use diet pills
The method of reducing belly by using diet pills is a method that must always be used under the supervision of a doctor. This is because drug users are at risk for unwanted side effects. Including some drugs may not be suitable for certain groups of patients. Examples of medications that doctors may use include:
- Fentermine (Pentermine), a drug doctors use to treat obese patients This medication stimulates the central nervous system, which increases heart rate and blood pressure. to reduce the body’s appetite
- Liraglutide (Liraglutide). This is an injectable drug that doctors often use in combination with other treatments. to help control blood sugar levels
- Metformin This is a type of tea that doctors often use to control blood sugar in people with diabetes. It may also help reduce blood fat levels.
However, as mentioned For those who want to use dietary supplements, herbs or various drugs to lose weight. Always consult with your doctor first. To prevent unwanted side effects and health safety.