12 Ways To Cure Hemorrhoids Diseases Close To The Body That Can Happen To Anyone.
Hemorrhoids (Hemorrhoids) is a disease caused by swelling of the veins in the anus or the end of the colon. As a result, the patient feels pain, itching and may bleed in the area. The disease can occur in people of all genders and ages. Learning how to treat hemorrhoids is important for everyone.
Hemorrhoids can divide into 2 types, depending on the location. Which are internal (Internal Hemorrhoids) that occur at the end of the colon. and external hemorrhoids arising in the anal area. Most patients with this disease tend to recover on their own. You just need to know how to handle it properly. Which everyone can study from in this article at สมัคร ufabet.
Know hemorrhoids A disease near the body that should not be overlooked.
before getting to know how to treat should know. That What causes hemorrhoids and what are the symptoms? in terms of cause Hemorrhoids result from pressure on the distal colon. until the veins in that area become inflamed and swollen
The factors that can cause such as a large increase in body weight sitting in the same position for a long time, having anal sex severe straining of the stool and heavy lifting Which people with certain risk factors will have a greater chance of having hemorrhoids. whether pregnancy increasing age or eating foods that are low in dietary fiber
Hemorrhoid symptoms may vary from patient to patient. depending on the area. Where occurred In the case occurring in the anus area Patients will experience itching and pain in the anal area. Palpation found a lump in the anus area. including possibly bleeding
If hemorrhoids occur at the end of the colon Patients usually do not experience pain or any abnormalities in the anal area. But there may be some blood in the stool. However, some patients in this group may find that the hemorrhoids at the end of the colon are protruding through the anus. This will result in severe pain in the patient.
How to treat hemorrhoids What can I do?
Initially, people with hemorrhoids may try self-treatment to help alleviate symptoms, such as using over-the-counter medications. modifying eating behavior in most cases The symptoms of usually get better and disappear on their own within a week.
But if you try it and find that the symptoms do not improve, the symptoms worsen, or the symptoms affect sleep and daily life. It’s a good idea to see a doctor for proper examination and treatment. The doctor may prescribe hemorrhoid medication that is suitable for each person. recommend surgery or using a laser to treat
By way of treating Both home remedies and methods your doctor may recommend include:
- Sit in warm water with a small amount of potassium permanganate for 10–20 minutes a day.
- Apply a cold compress 2–3 times a day for 10–15 minutes each time to relieve pain, swelling and itching.
- Apply medicine or suppositories to treat. That can purchase at drugstores. But should consult a pharmacist first. for safety
- Take painkillers to relieve pain.
- Apply aloe vera to area. to help relieve inflammation
- Eat psyllium husk or shellfish candles. to help soften the stool
- Eat foods that are high in fiber. to help soften the stool. This may help reduce pain while defecation.
- Drink more clean water
- The use of drugs, which can be both topical. The oral type and the insertion type are at the discretion of the treating physician.
- Surgery. Your doctor may recommend this to remove a blood clot that’s blocking your artery.
- Using a rubber band on hemorrhoids or injecting an injection around in order for the hemorrhoids to atrophy
- Using laser or heat to get rid of hemorrhoids
However, the methods mentioned above are only hemorrhoid treatment methods. which this disease may reoccur It is also important to protect yourself from hemorrhoids. Whether eating more food with dietary fiber drinking enough water avoiding heavy lifting no stool exercise regularly and avoid sitting in the same position for a long time